At the Display Case Company we configure and deliver the custom retail display cases and showcases that you need to move your merchandise. Our 2014 selection includes classic upright, countertop and corner display cases, contemporary style cases, half and full vision glass showcases, hanging wall displays and wall cases, collectors’ cases, jewelry cases, wood display cases, museum cases, and more in both modern and classic styles!
At Display Case Company we offer everything you need to outfit and merchandise a retail store location, including expertise. We’re here as a partner to save you time and money by helping you narrow down choices and select the right display cases and showcases at the right price for the biggest impact.
The purpose of a display case is to highlight your merchandise. So while you are obviously going to take great care in selecting what objects you’re featuring in your display, don’t underestimate the importance of the case you choose and how you set it up! Here are 6 quick tips for setting up a great looking (and sales driving!) display.
1. Consider the shape and size of your merchandise and choose a display case that will allow you to create a balanced showcase. If you have several goods to display will they all fit on the shelves nicely or may you end up with one object on one shelf and 10 on another? Remember, less is more!
2. Lighting is extremely important. Will your display benefit from having customizable lighting to highlight your product from the most complementary angle or would a single light source be sufficient for everything in the display?
3. Consider the finish of your case. With the range of finishes options in both wood and metal it is important to pick the one that complements your product in both sheen and color without stealing away shoppers’ attention.
4. Try not to mix your cases. Display similar items together as much as possible so that you don’t distract your customers with goods they’re not really interested in purchasing.
5. Is the back of your product as appealing as the front of it? Consider selecting a display case with a mirrored back or maybe even one that can be seen through on several sides.
6. Always make sure you display case and the objects in it are clean!